Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God vs. People

If you want your life to make sense, invest your trust in God
If you want your life to be a confusing, dramatic roller coaster, invest your trust in people 
Even when it comes to the people you value most, your trust should be in HIM, not them
This makes it easier for you to forgive
And you are less susceptible to becoming disappointed and let down by people
Putting people on a pedestal that only God belongs on is not what's up

I never blog about anything I haven't experienced
I still have to remind myself very often that wisdom is trusting in HIM
My prayer & my drive is that I come to a place where I no longer have to remind myself
That my trust in HIM becomes so genuine, it's automatic

The only way to love people wholeheartedly is to TRUST GOD

So when it comes to God vs. People, it's no question that God is the reigning champion!

Psalms 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings who cannot save.
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever tursts in the Lord is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment