Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nothing Else Matters

Im guilty of...

taking out my problems on others

living in fear

not consulting God for decisions I make but then blaming HIM when things go wrong

always wanting things my way

outright selfishness

trying to justify my ill actions

doing just enough to get by

saying one thing, then doing another

downright laziness

holding grudges

wanting to give up because things are not coming to me easy enough

habitual sin

giving into my flesh daily

having ulterior motives for serving God


Some may read this and....


 wonder if I just wrote this for writing sake or if I'm really talking about myself

think I'm being too honest

come to the conclusion that this post is unnecessary

change their perspective of me

immediately become offended because they are guilty of one or more things on the above list

BUT

None of this matters

What really maters is the fact that...

Dragging your darkness into the light is a crucial step towards freedom

The truth will set you free (John 8:32)

Once you have true freedom which of course only comes from HIM, what else matters?

NOTHING!!!


IJohn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment