Sunday, May 15, 2011

Purpose vs. Ministry

I believe we all have the same common purpose
To bring God glory through our lives
by serving HIM
by leading souls into HIS kingdom 
through 
whatever ministry HE has blessed us with  


I think a lot of us are busy trying to figure out our "purpose"
When really we should be trying to figure out our "ministry"
We should be trying to figure out what avenue 
HE needs us as individuals to take in order fulfill our common purpose;
TO GLORIFY HIM


You're ministry is something God will confirm to you 
I believe it's something that your life experiences will prepare you for 
There has to be REAL/RAW testimony behind your ministry
There has to be an "I" in your ministry, not just a "you" 
How can you lead others to Christ without a testimony?


Exodous 9:16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you MY power and that MY name might be proclaimed in all the earth... what ministry is fitting to help you accomplish this?


Here I am below fulfilling my purpose through my ministry, Spoken Word. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment